Hello everyone - I hope to share my photos with you through this blog - would it be possible to amuse you with them ? Perhaps they will bring a smile to your faces. Living on a farm is lovely in many ways - the views, wildlife sightings, sunrises and sunsets are all highlights of our days. Life is quiet and visitors are always welcome. Stop by again and say hello. Sunshine Always - Sheila
I started out full of enthusiasm three years ago. I knew nothing about blogging other than having read the travel blog of my daughter's friend. Three years later I still love visiting blogs but find there is less and less to write about. I live for sunshine and flowers, sharing times with friends and family. Farm life is quiet and sometimes lonely when it seems that winter will never end. i can't wait for Spring to arrive and for all the snow to melt. It will someday but it can't come quickly enough! Sunshine Always - Sheila
ReplyDelete