| From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another... The warmth and joy of Christmas brings us closer to each other. Emily Matthews |
![]() | ||||||||||||
| Best wishes for a Christmas filled with the people you love and all of your favorite things... may the memories, love and laughter of the Christmas season be in your heart through the coming year! I'm linking to Mary's Little Red House. Merry Christmas to all the Mosaic Monday participants. I look forward to seeing your wonderfully creative blogs and thank you for your kind comments on my blog. |

What sweet kitties!
ReplyDeleteWishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!
Love the quilt and your furbabies! Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteLove the quilt and your sweet furry family members! Christmas Wishes to you!
ReplyDeleteLovely mosaic ... and I'm sending all those wishes straight back to you! Have a fabulous festive season.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful mosaic. Have a wonderful holiday.
ReplyDeleteWonderful Christmas sentiments and I love all the kitties!
ReplyDeleteOh what a beautiful quilt, Sheila! Love all your furbabies, too Wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
mary
Love that Christmas tree quilt and your wonderfully cozy mosaic. Wishing you the Merriest of Christmases!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely quilt! Your mosaic is beautiful, too. I love kitties and have a special one of my own! ~Cheryl
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas. Trish
ReplyDeleteYour cats are so photogenic! What sweeties!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and your family and may 2011 be a year full of blessings, health and happiness!
Merry Christmas, Sheila! Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog. And thanks, too, for sharing pieces of your life with us on your blog.
ReplyDeleteHello Big sky country! I adore the kitty photos!
ReplyDeleteWishing your a Happy Holiday and a purr-fect New Year! =^.^=
Thanks for stopping by this past year...and leaving the nicest comments. Wishing you and yours all the best in 2011!
ReplyDeleteSuper photos, but my favorites are your cats. I can't resist those cute little faces.
ReplyDeleteLove your banner too.
Happy New Year!