Cabin fever hasn't struck me yet. I am thankful to be home in such cold weather. Early this morning it was -34C and -44 with the wind chill. Hopefully it will warm up a bit this week. It's seems a bit silly to think of a forecast of -16 seeming "warm".
A new year presents an opportunity to make some changes and as time goes on I hope the choices I make will be wise ones. All the best for 2014 and thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

Happy New year Sheila. Your photographs are stunning. I hope 2014 is a good year for us all.
ReplyDeleteCarol
Hi Sheila. It certainly is bitterly cold across the country lately. However, we are to have a balmy day here as the temperature rises to +10C! It's going to rain on top of all the snow we have down so it's not going to be pleasant when it turns cold in the night again and everything freezes over. Your photo is so pretty. I wish you and your husband a very blessed 2014. Pamela
ReplyDeleteWell here in the sunny south we are even going down to single digits by tomorrow morning. That's really cold for us. But not quite like your frigid conditions. I enjoyed your photos so much and wish you all the best in 2014.
ReplyDelete-44 is unbelievable!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI live in a part of New Zealand that rarely sees a frost in winter!
I can hardly imagine such cold.
I've been in France a couple of times in winter and the cold got right into my bones!
Wishing you good health, happiness and joy in 2014 Sheila!
Warm hugs and I'm sending you a pocket full of sunbeams from my little corner of the world!
Shane
Happy New Year! That is way too cold.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Sheila. Brrrrr. I'm not envying you the cold temperatures. Stay warm and cozy.
ReplyDeleteIt is hard to imagine such cold temperatures, Sheila! I hope warmer temperatures arrive soon. We had a foot of snow this weekend but thankfully the air temperature has been in the normal ranges. Have a very happy and healthy 2014!
ReplyDeleteIt is hard to imagine such cold temperatures, Sheila! I hope warmer temperatures arrive soon. We had a foot of snow this weekend but thankfully the air temperature has been in the normal ranges. Have a very happy and healthy 2014!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year. May we all make wise choices!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! Your home must be well insulated to endure such cold weather. I can not imagine.
ReplyDeleteKeep on enjoying this cozy time of year. One sure gets to read a lot and try new recipes!
Happy New Year, Sheila! For some reason, your two recent posts did not load onto my list, so I'm glad I went searching. You have certainly had a wild winter in Alberta. I get regular reports from the kids - one day it's -27 and the next day it's above zero. Crazy! I hope you are able to stay indoors by a nice fire, with a good book!
ReplyDelete