Monday, January 15, 2018

Through my Window

The past two weeks have been extremely cold here on the farm with temperatures as low as -39C while actually feeling more like -44C.  Amazingly we have also had a couple of days that have restored our spirits when the temperature has risen to +2C.  Looking through our east window at the morning sunrise is always a highlight of the day.  The skies are often sunny and beautiful at that time of day.  I am linking today to Maggie's  Mosaic Monday

Yesterday's sunrise was filled with colour and a surprise later in the day happened when I checked Google assistant to find a photo that had been automatically enhanced by Google photo.  


I am linking up with Maggie for Mosaic Monday after a long absence from blogging and am looking forward to visiting familiar blogs and discovering new ones.  Our January world is white and I need a little colour in my life.  
Sunshine Always! Sheila




8 comments:

  1. How amazing...those brilliant blues and rich golds! I'm glad you got up early to take the photos to share! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heaven touching earth, absolutely stunning images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and colourful skies help to add some cheer to darker days. Your photos are lovely. Welcome back to blogging, Sheila.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you've certainly injected some colour into your white landscape with these fabulous images, great to have you back with us for Mosaic Monday again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back to blogging - I say you came back with quite a splash of colour! I am a relatively newbie to blogging and have taken my inspiration from many who link regularly to Mosaic Monday - glad to make your acquaintance and hope to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What glorious sunrises, full of color. It's good to see you again, welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you back. I don't know how you manage in such cold temperatures. Lovely sunset shots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful sunrises in your area, Shelia. It is nice to see you are blogging again.

    ReplyDelete