Friday, August 19, 2011
Sisters
Lunch with my sisters...at Buchart Gardens near Victoria - what could be nicer? This picture was taken almost 3 years ago but the memory is wonderful. That's why I love pictures...for the memories. I wish I lived closer than a two day drive to visit with my sisters but with my computer I can travel back in time and visit my sisters easily. While we were away at a reunion last weekend, my son installed the latest version of IPhoto on my MAC and I have been busy organizing my photos into folders and then watching many types of slide shows with background music. I'm still learning how to navigate the new system so I may be slower than usual visiting your blog pages, but I just wanted to say I will be back to visit asap. Hope that you're enjoying the wonderful weeks of August. Sunshine Always - Sheila
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

A great photo of the three of you. Butchart's is a lovely place to go with sisters or friends.
ReplyDeleteWe're enjoying the warmest temperatures of the season this weekend. Summer came, she's just a bit behind. Enjoy your weekend.
That is a beautiful place, we were there last year. You are right photos are a great way to relive memories.
ReplyDeleteI love your new header, now where could it be? :)
ReplyDeleteWe are very fortunate in that we live in the computer age and are able to keep in touch with family and friends all over the world with the magic of the internet!
I am thoroughly enjoying August, it has been such a beautiful month here. We've had lots of sunshine and it has cooled down after a storm blew through Thursday night. It is just now 23*C at 1:30 pm. Perfect weather for a walk.
ReplyDeleteBuchart Gardens is so pretty, isn't it and such a great place for sisters to meet and lunch.
Hugs, Cindy
This is a lovely photo of you and your sisters, Sheila. We are indeed lucky to be have so many ways to communicate with those far away, and also to be be able to take so may wonderful photos in this computer and digital age. Do you SKYPE with your sisters?
ReplyDeleteI have Buchart gardens on my bucket list ..it always looks so beautiful!
I have always wanted to visit Buchart gardens! I love traveling with my sisters (I have three). Some of my most favorite trips.
ReplyDeleteWe visited Buchart Gardens during our RV vacation in Canada, it is a beautiful place to explore and I'm sure it's also a wonderful place to meet up with sisters, too.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful trio! (Now that my sister is a day's drive away and I've never made the trip...too stressful for me or John to drive in such traffic...I appreciate my photos ever so much more.)
ReplyDeleteA sisters luncheon at Butchart Gardens...what could be nicer?
ReplyDelete