I want to send a special message of thanks to Vee who suggested very nicely I might like to turn off my comment verification. "But I don't have it..." I thought to myself... I investigated and found out she was right so I turned it off asap. I agree with Vee that it is very tricky sometimes to interpret what is written in the verification box. I don't like to comment on those bogs because it takes so long. So please accept my apologies for putting you through the trouble I have. I value the comments people write and so from now on you won't have to go through that silly exercise. Many thanks for your visits and your kind comments.
Yesterday was our daughter's birthday and she had invited her friends to a picnic in a beautiful park in the river valley but an International Triathlon was taking place there so all access to vehicular traffic was blocked. Instead we returned to the university grounds and spent all afternoon greeting and visiting with her friends. Everyone arrived at different times due to the detours but that made it more interesting. It was a great way to spend the hottest day of the year so far. Hope you had a good week wherever you are. Sunshine Always - Sheila

When I changed over to the new editor it automatically set the word verification and I didn't realise it was on for ages. It looks nice and cool in the shade of the tree. Happy Birthday to your daughter.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun party! And I love your banner...is it new? I'm bad about not noticing something and people tell me they've had it for a year! lol Enjoy your week! Stay cool!
ReplyDeleteHi Sheila,
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a good time!
When I first turned off my word verification, I was told that I hadn't, too, and sure enough, it was still there. Good for you for turning it off.
Hugs, cindy
It looks like there were a lot of b'day celebrations happening yesterday!
ReplyDeleteThe fewer word verifications I have to go through...the better. Thanks!
Glad that word verification is off. You are right, it takes too long to get verified. Looks like a fun day for you and the family and friends.
ReplyDeleteIt was gorgeous here too - a top down, wind in the hair sort of day across the country!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous days in western Canada! Hooray!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to check my comment verification right now. I think it's off.
Don't you just love picnics? Now I want to enjoy one too!
ReplyDeleteBTW, which university is this?
Shirley - we had the picnic in the Quad at the UofA.
DeleteBless you, Sweet Friend. I wrote about this today, too. I learned something through all this and that is that sometimes the simplest way to resolve a problem is to simply ask. You're right. A lot of gals don't realize the thing is even on.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to spend a summer day. Sorry that there were some troubles, though it looks as if they worked out beautifully. What a pretty campus.
I'm glad your daughter's party was able to be held even with a change of venue, Sheila. Hope she had a happy day!
ReplyDeleteIt will be so much easier to leave a comment now --no squinting of my eyes..lol! :)
Great to hear that the dreaded words verification has bit the dust,
ReplyDeleteI always commented anyway 'cos I like your blog so much but I'm glad it's gone!
Thanks for turning off the word verification.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to your daugther what a lovely setting you picked as a meeting spot.
Hope that you'll blog about your organization efforts, Sheila. I'm so totally into how people do what they do and why they do what they do...it's helpful!
ReplyDelete