Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Island Notecards

It was just 5 weeks ago we returned from our winter holiday and the whiteness of our surrounding landscape on the farm just doesn't suit the task at hand.  I have found some photos from our trip which take me back in time and memories.  I'll share them with Vee and her friends at Vee's Note Card party.




I haven't felt much like blogging lately - you may have noticed... Thanks for visiting and here are some virtual flowers to put a smile on your face today.  Sunshine always - Sheila

20 comments:

  1. wow, great picks this time - love the outdoor scenes. so perfect for the note card party.

    ready for sunshine around here - rainy the last few days. always makes me so sleep. take care. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful notecard photos you have shared,Thank you for the flowers.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those a lovely and would make terrific cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheila it's nice to see you again. Welcome back. I'm glad you had a nice early winter vacation and I believe it would be hard to come back to winter. Your notecard choices are beautiful and the flowers are a nice burst of colour. Take care. Blessings, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  5. You get twice the bang for your buck when you revisit vacations again through picture. It is like going on the trip again without the hassle of packing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sheila, beautiful views. And thanks for the flowers; they did cheer me up a bit. I am too not feeling much like blogging lately. My family and I have been battling all kinds of flues and infections for about two months now. But I hope you and everyone in your family are well and healthy.

    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those island views are so beautiful. I never tire of them.
    Blogging seems to come and go - but it's something I don't want to feel obligated to do. Life takes different turns and twists - things change. But I'm always glad to see a post from you pop up in my reader.
    Wishing you gentle winter days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is always cool to take a closer look...at a photo or anything. When taking a closer look at the first photo, I found a swing! We are going into the deep freeze and I am not looking forward to it. I plan to swing over it by visiting blogs and seeing beautiful photos as I have here today. Keep looking up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful island shots, and the flowers are lovely to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards, Sheila, and it sounds like you had a nice Christmas with your family. I wish you all the best in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a lovely place to visit-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These would make a lovely set of note cards! Looks like a beautiful place to travel to! Enjoy your week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These photos are just awesome...the first is my favorite. Great note cards.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you had a great trip. I love the first notecard and thanks for the beautiful flowers. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely views, Sheila. The Island is particularly beautiful on the rare sunny winter days.
    I'm always glad to see a post from you, but understand the way the desire to blog comes and goes. I'm finding winter hard this year, for some reason. We need some sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What beautiful memories you have of your trip! Thanks for the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your island note card pic's are lovely! And thanks for the virtual flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Sheila

    What beautiful photos - they will all make really lovely note cards.

    Vancouver Island looks like a great place to visit.

    I've just become your newest follower!

    Do come over and visit me and see my note cards too!

    Shane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad to see you back blogging again, Sheila.
    Your photographs are beautiful, especially the sunset/sunrise? shot over the ocean.
    Our countryside is blanketed in white, too. Winter arrived in the night and we have snow as far as the eye can see.
    Hope you have a great weekend, stay warm & safe.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've had more "I don't feel like blogging" days over the last year than I have in the past four all put together. I probably won't go on another year, I don't think, anyway.
    Your photos are lovely, though, I especially like the second one and the one of the water. Beautiful!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete