We really enjoyed our week in Las Vegas with three other couples.
We visited the Hoover Dam.
We rented a twelve passenger van so hat lots of room for the road trips we took to the nearby attractions. Driving to see the Red Rock Canyon was so interesting and we enjoyed an outdoor picnic there.
The bright lights of Las Vegas had us feeling like country mice.
It was all so overwhelming but a lot of fun too.
I enjoyed a trip back to my hometown last summer and it was wonderful to be with friends and family.
Beautiful weather, familiar streets and experiences always combine to make for a wonderful getaway. As soon as the snow has disappeared in late April or early May, life on the farm is great and we enjoy the peace and quiet of country living. Hope that the coming year will be filled with all the things that make you smile. Sunshine Always - Sheila









Lovely shots of your trip. The Grand Canyon is something special. We stayed in cabins at the North Rim. It was beautiful. I feel the same about Las Vegas.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful scenery shots. Big cities are exciting for awhile, but I'm more comfortable as a small city or country mouse.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Sheila.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Sheila! Great images!
ReplyDeleteHI Sheila, I enjoyed your photos of your trip to Nevada. I've never been there but hubby went on business 20 years ago. I think the Grand Canyon would be so interesting to see but neither one of us would like Las Vegas. lol I wish you all the best for this new year. Blessings. Pam
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful photos of The Grand Canyon...the only place that lived up to and exceeded my expectations. You will have a wonderful time there again this spring.
ReplyDeleteyou have some lovely photos here! Love them! not sure what program you use to make your collages, but I love them, they are very unique!
ReplyDelete