Sunday, August 15, 2010

Going Home...

Unexpectedly, I'll be going "home" next weekend. I am looking forward so much to seeing my family and to visiting good friends. I'll be spending a week on Vancouver Island and until I'm back on the farm, I'll be taking a break from blogging. Enjoy the last weeks of summer wherever you are. I will be linking this mosaic to all the other creative people who gather at Mary's Little Red House.

15 comments:

  1. Oh Sheila, I'm so disappointed, as it seems that you'll be here when I'm back east. If there's any chance to have a cup of tea together, would you email me? - the address is on my blog profile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila..
    what a beautiful header!
    speaks volumes to me!!
    your mosaic is gorgeous!!
    come visit..
    warm sandy hugs..
    Loui♥
    ps.. am your latest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a safe and happy visit. Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful Time! Terrific mosaic, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Wonderful mosaic! I hope you have a lovely new week!
    Hugs...
    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful town in see in your mosaic!
    Have a wonderful time, Sheila! I'm going on a little vacation this week too. Talk to you later ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful week my friend, see you when you get back, be safe and well.......:-)Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful picture on your header.
    Have a wonderful trip back home.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great visit with your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will you be only in Victoria? Or up Island as well? Would love to meet for a cup of something - probably something cold with the lovely heat we've been having.
    My email is on my blog, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your coming to the island? Where abouts Sheila?
    Maybe you will be by me...let me know!
    Pam xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great mosaic. Hope you havre a lovely time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh I know Vancouver from my friend Wayne's blog
    Meandering in Lotusland
    You need to visit it.

    Have a lovely visit and safe travels.
    V

    ReplyDelete
  14. Going home is such a wonderful time. I look forward to doing the same every October. I hope you have a lovely time.

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete