My one week trip to visit friends and relatives on Vancouver Island was all I could have hoped for and more. We wandered through Beacon Hill Park and enjoyed the brilliant colors of the flowers there.at Point No Point.
by the sea - by the sea - by the beautiful sea...
I had a wonderful time in the sunshine and salt air!
If you'd like to see some beautiful mosaics visit Mary at her Little Red House when you have time.
Hi, great photos and mosaic! I really enjoyed all of them! Hope you have a lovely new week!
ReplyDeleteHugs...
Bobbi
I'm back in the setting of your photos, and while I miss the little ones, it's good to be home. Island weather today was sunny and breezy, and definitely still summery. Glad you had such a lovely time!
ReplyDeleteOh Sheila those photos brought back some wonderful memories, I spent a summer in Nanaimo many years ago and still remember how beautiful the island is.
ReplyDeleteHave a super week....
Tina xo
Beautiful images. Love all that water! Looks like a great trip filled with wonderful memories.
ReplyDeleteLovely photos Sheila! I 've yet to discover these places!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a wonderful time!
Pamela xo
Beautiful scenes and mosaic.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week Sheila.
What beautiful photos of the Island! Although we have visited there a couple times, I have never seen the places you showed...so nice!
ReplyDeleteI'd love the opportunity of visiting Vancouver Island one day! It looks so beautiful! I'm glad you also had a nice vacation. We were away for two weeks and it has taken me a few days to get back to reality :)
ReplyDeleteFabulous pix, the driftwood on the beach is amazing.
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures, looks as if you had a wonderful trip.
ReplyDelete