These are a few of my favorite photos taken in 2010. It was a good year and I'm looking forward to spring, gardening and the joys of summer already...just 4 more months - if we're lucky!
I'll be linking to Mary's Dear little Red House tonight. All the best to all of you for 2011!

These are lovely photos Sheila. Spring almost seems closer now that the holidays are over.
ReplyDelete.......:-)Hugs
I remember, from my years in Cold Lake, that the Alberta landscape (at this time of year) doesn't have a whole lot of colour...but oh that winter sunshine and blue sky - there's nothing like it!
ReplyDeleteIt's cold over in Alberta these days. Winters seem so long, don't they? Your colourful spring and summer flowers brighten you up winter and summer, both in photos and in real life!
ReplyDeleteThis was a really nice idea for a mosaic Sheila! A beautiful look back on the year.
ReplyDeleteI like your plan to use your indoor bike to "travel" places on Google maps! I should really invest in an exercise bike. I walk every morning in a park but when the weather gets very cold or snowy I miss out on that, and I need to burn more calories.
Beautiful! Me too, I'm so much looking forward to spring and flowers!
ReplyDeleteLovely mosaic of memories Sheila. One of these years I plan to make a calendar of those beautiful moments in the garden to brighten the dreary and cold winter days.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog. Good to see another Albertan here.
PS I am now a follower.