As this year ends and another begins here are some glimpses of the colours of my world.
We are blessed to see the sunrise each morning and the sunset each evening
with an unobstructed view of the sky.
Each day a new world awaits outside our windows and in the coming year
I plan to photograph some of the beautiful paintings in the sky and share them with you.
May the coming year be filled with all the people, places, beauty, bounty and love
that make your heart sing...Happy New Year!
I'm linking to Mary's Dear Little Red House for this first Mosaic Monday of 2012.
Stop by for a visit - you'll find inspiration there...

Your mosaic of your beautiful surroundings captured in all seasons is a delight.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to seeing many more in 2012.
Sending all best wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to you and yours from Normandy.
What a beautiful world you enjoy! The unobstructed view of the sky is a great gift. Are those deer in the lower field in one of those photos? Beautiful mosaic!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures Sheila. Thank you, hope the New Year brings peace and joy to you too! :+)
ReplyDeleteSheila~
ReplyDeleteyour world is beautiful!
thanks for sharing with us!
warmest hugs and best wishes!
happy new year!!
Loui♥
Sheila, if that mosaic were a calendar I'd buy it. You live in a beautiful part of our country and I love how you share it. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteI love your "Big Sky" views. You are blessed to live in such a beautiful part of the world.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and yours!
Wishing you a very Happy New Year filled with happiness, laughter and good health.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your beautiful world with us.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Sheila!
Beautiful photos and lovely sentiments.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you!
Hugs, cindy
Wonderful photo mosaic! Happy New Year to you too, Sheila!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful to have an unobstructed view of the sky. I can tell you really appreciate that. Great photos! Nancy
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos! My husband and I were just talking about taking a journey to BC... now I'm really inspired to make this trip happen. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful view you have! Love your mosaic.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful mosaic! Blessings to you and yours in 2012.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful...all the changes of the seasons! Happy new year! ♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteAwesome collage. I love it. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteMuseum
Your area of Canada looks so pretty in every season, Sheila. Happy 2012!
ReplyDeleteI love your mosiac of the landscape. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThose are lovely photos of Mother Nature's beauty. Happy New Year to you.
ReplyDeleteYou captured Mother in her finest outfits sweetie!
ReplyDeleteWonderful job!
You have yourself a blessed and beautiful New Year.
Happy New Year!!! :o)
Happy New Year to you too Sheila!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Sheila! Looking forward to more lovely photos like these.
ReplyDelete