Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Two For One

Today I thought I would share some of the photos that were created by superimposing pictures over others.  Sometimes I feel like experimenting and I was pleased with these results.  There are always lovely notecards to be seen at A Haven For Vee.  You might enjoy a visit there today.  Great inspiration and beautiful photography is always a treat!






18 comments:

  1. Cool effect! Love the first one:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are very cool. I really enjoyed seeing them all. I had to take a closer look in order to really see what was going on. The first puts me in a nostalgic mood and the last, with the polka dots makes me smile.

    (I believe that I have your link fixed now.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely -- wonderful effect! Nice selections for Vee's party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool effects there. love your header shot. enjoy your fall!! (:

    elizardbreathspeaks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so lovely, Sheila. Almost like watercolours. I hope your day is going well and you see some sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your header mosaic and these photos are interesting and lovely. They make a nice set of cards--I'd take three of each!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I didn't even know this could be done. They are all great photos and a really nice effect. Visiting from Vee's party. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the way you edited these photos. They are beautiful and would make great notecards. Blessings, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is just amazing! I would love to learn to do this! Beautiful images for notecards! You always take the most beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos and editing! They would all make stunning notecards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's quite creative and something I haven't tried before. I really do like the first three the best. You may be interested in my post about my visits to some art galleries on Saturday. Scheduled to post tomorrow morning is a theme on gardens in art. We came across an artist who "inlaid," for lack of a better word, one piece over another, creating a stunning reflection effect. I'd love your feedback on those pieces!

    Have you received snow yet? We had a small dusting yesterday morning that melted within hours. Today is sunny but very cool and breezy. I hear snow may be in the forecast for the coming week. Did you get all your crops in?

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was an interesting technique to try, Sheila. It makes the photos look like paintings. I wasn't able to join in Vee 's party this month ...hopefully I will next month. Thanks for all your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your photos are always beautiful, but these are especially so.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very arty pics. I like the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers today, Sheila. This hurricane is very bad and the worst part of it hasn't even come to shore as yet. Very worrisome. So far we are safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete