Thursday, February 21, 2013

Flowers in February







 I'm joining Vee for her Note Card Party today. Pop by and see how talented so many of the participants are.   Thank goodness for memories of summertime in the middle of winter!  Making note cards is the perfect thing to do on a cold day in February.  I happen to have a package of blank cards so this will inspire me - I hope!

13 comments:

  1. Wow - what a fabulous idea. I struggled to pick four photos and never dreamed of using four collages - fantastic. And all of yours are glorious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Collage Note Cards! Of course! What a clever idea...what a terrific way to get a lot of vibrant color and beautiful images all on one card. Really nifty, Sheila!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila, beautiful collages. They would make lovely cards.
    I'm sending you a bit of warmth and sunshine for California.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your collages are so beautiful, bright and full of colour and texture. Soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful to see such cheery photos during the midst of winter Sheila!

    Thanks for visiting. We are enjoying our new home but still cannot find everything. It's here in a box somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theses flowers are a treat to see during the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see that you're dreaming of Spring! I don't dare start yet, just in case it isn't here for several months still. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these collages of flowers. They look like quilts. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sheila, I love the beautiful colors of all these flower collages! They would make gorgeous cards! Spring will be here before we know it, but Old Man Winter is certainly enjoying his time this year :)...more snow is on the way this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope those flowers brighten your winter days.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Flowers make such nice cards any time of the year! These are beautiful! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It sure is a good time to look at all these colourful flowers, it is still very drab here, hope spring is here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Calling by for a catch up and what a delight to see all these gorgeous Spring flowers. Thankyou for your recent kind words on my own blog much appreciated at this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete