Sunday, December 1, 2013

White Christmas…a musical greeting card...

Last year our daughter was in Vancouver working on a live production of White Christmas for the second year in a row.  She and two of her friends were hired to lead a group of families who were celebrating at their annual Christmas party because the company wanted to create a video Christmas card.  So the filming was done at the outdoor Christmas Market and the result was delightful.  Listen to the group singing "White Christmas" by clicking here.  I love seeing all the ages participating together and it sure puts me in the mood for writing Christmas Cards. May your December days be merry and bright and may all your Christmases be white!



If you would like to see some lovely collages stop by to see the mosaics that are at Mary's Little Red House.
 Have a great week!

13 comments:

  1. The songs and old movies really put me in the mood for the holiday season, too. I love your mosaics my friend. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fun video. One of my favourite Christmas songs too. I love the prelude to Christmas. Enjoy your December!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video was wonderful, Sheila! I loved how the children in the audience eyes lit up when they heard the music. I have a feeling ww will be having a white Christmas this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea for a Christmas card. Was that the German Christmas market? We went there last year - so much fun. White Christmas is one of my favorite songs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just beautiful! I'd like to visit that Christmas Market - it is on my list every year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sheila,

    What a cheery rendition of this signature seasonal song! It's a joy to see a group of strangers spontaneously come together to sing a such a happy tune! Thanks for making me smile, with these Canadian carolers spreading the Christmas spirit!

    Needless to say, I miss Toronto more at this time of year!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful idea for a Christmas card! Great post, enjoy your week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great story and very nice mosaics, now I'm off to listen to the song. I love that song!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very nice rendition of "White Christmas." Your new photos of snow covered trees against blue skies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Christmas dear Sheila!
    I'm late sorry - just catching at the end of Christmas Day!
    That was a lovely video - the gorgeous wondrous faces of the children too - the wonder of Christmas!
    Hugs
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow does your header look spectacular … what beauty in nature … the frozen kind! Hope you had a lovely Christmas and wishing you all the best in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello dear Sheila....
    i am italian woman and my english is very bed ! :/
    your blog is beautiful :)
    happy new year
    from Cristina to Trieste
    kiss

    ReplyDelete