Monday, September 7, 2015

Italy in the Fall

A week from today our family will be landing in Rome! It will be a special trip because we will be staying with good friends in Rome when we arrive and before we travel home. We will be travelling to our favourite hill town in Tuscany and using that as a base to travel to other places.  Then we will be catching the train again to Cinque Terre.  The weather promises to be lovely and warm.  I will share some photos of our last trip to Italy tonight and promise to share some new photos next time.





I will joining Judith at
Ciao Ciao!
Hope that your September is filled with all that makes Autumn such a lovely season !

13 comments:

  1. A number of people, some bloggers too have travelled to Italy and I've enjoyed seeing their photos. It's nice you have friends to stay with for part of your trip - enjoy!
    Thanks for joining Mosaic Monday Sheila.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How delightful, Sheila! I remember all the beautiful places you visited on your last trip to Italy. Have a wonderful time and I'll look forward to more posts upon your return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wonderful! The excitement must be building... I know that you will enjoy this special time. Happy trails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely images/mosaics! Have a wonderful time away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you are in for some rich beauty! Have a wonderful trip. Your views from the last one are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful images! I'm very much looking forward to seeing your new photos.
    Ciao ciao... e buon viaggio in Italia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you. I would love to see that part of Italy. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am envious! Sounds like a dream trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful time, Shelia! If you can walk the Via dell’Amore, from Riomaggiore to Manarola. It was a fairly easy trail and the views were magnificent! Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Shelia for all your kind comments and good thoughts and prayers for me as I recover from eye surgery. It has been a challenge, but once both eyes are corrected I hope to see well and find out what I've been missing ;)
    Wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year, Sheila! Hope that you are going to do some blogging so we can catch up with you. *nudge* *nudge* =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year. Where are the latest photos of Italy? Nudge Nudge too.

    ReplyDelete