Sunday, January 29, 2012

Out and About in Rome


Today I'm thinking back to my trip to Italy last summer.
I thought I'd share some photos of our two weeks in Rome...
Here are a few photos for your enjoyment on this last Sunday in January...










I'm taking a short break from blogging.
It's now or never - my old photos in sticky albums are being pried out and moved to PVC free albums.  It's a massive job but this time I'm determined and the time is right...Enjoy your week wherever you are!

14 comments:

  1. These are beautiful photos Sheila. It must have been a wonderful trip to Italy. So many ancient buildings to see. Do you have a trick to removing photos from those albums? Do you use a hair dryer? Just wondering. Have a lovely week. Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're bring back my memories of Rome this past November. Good luck with the photo situation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your photos of Rome. Good luck with the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos and I caught you taking a picture! That photo with all the people around the pool...is that how the crowds are all the time? Guess I'll have to skip Rome. Good thing that I have your photos to see.

    Oh, that job of rescuing your photos is a worthy one. I hope that it doesn't take you quite as long as you thought and I hope that there are no casualties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning shots!!! Good luck organizing your pictures. Take care, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shots - I imagined that I could feel the wonderful heat from the pavement and walls.
    You are a better woman than I, to tackle all those albums! I'd need to take a month off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous city. Our traveling daughter and husband are planning on spending two weeks there, starting this Friday. Your photos make me really want to fly over and meet them there.

    I'm wishing you great success in prying those old photos out of the albums. I did it recently (fortunately I didn't have too many) and ruined a few photos that simply would not come loose. But it's a job that you'll be glad you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the Rome pictures, they bring back memories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous photos, I would love to visit Italy, your photos are so lovely!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos of Rome! I hope to visit this wonderful city some day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your beautiful pictures sure brought back sweet memories of our trip to Italy....I loved Rome and its wonderful history.
    Good luck on your photo work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always enjoy your photos of Italy! Enjoy your week, my friend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely memories of warmer times, you would be surprised if you were here now, it is bitterly cold.
    I am doing the same sorting of PVC photo albums but instead of removing from albums I am retaking the photos, working well.
    It is snowing here so I am enjoying staying warm and catching up with all my blogging friends.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so glad you posted these photos of Rome! I love the architecture!

    ReplyDelete