
Best wishes for a lovely Easter! I hope you are with family, enjoying the special traditions that make Easter a very special time of the year. I have used this picture before - it's a closeup of a decorative china plate but reminds me of my sisters. This week we had two blizzards - last Sunday and again on Thursday. A lot of the snow has melted again so things are looking up. On Tuesday morning we had a power outage and I discovered my MAC wouldn't turn on. It turns out my hard drive could be toast so I will have to wait and see what my son can do to get my computer working again. Thankfully he's an expert so with his help I should be back blogging before too long. Until then I hope that you are enjoying lovely spring days wherever you are! Happy Easter!
Happy Resurrection Day, Sheila!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear about your MAC, I sure hope it is fixable. We have had company from Saskatchewan and we have been enjoying beautiful warm weather with perfectly blue and sunny skies!
Hugs, Cindy
Sheila,
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter. Love your photographs.
Carol
Sorry to hear about your computer, hopefully your son will be able to fix it. Wishing a blessed Easter.
ReplyDeleteHope your computer gets fixed soon. Wishing a wonderful Easter.
ReplyDeleteI hope your Easter was filled with joy, Sheila! But oh, the snow! We talked with family in Alberta and they were not very impressed.
ReplyDeleteHopefully your computer will soon be fixed - thank goodness for techie sons!
Good luck with resurrecting your computer and hope you had a lovely Easter.
ReplyDeleteI hope you and your family had a very Happy Easter, Sheila! I love your plate's illustration of the three little girls and bunny.
ReplyDeleteI hope your hard drive isn't broken and if it is that you had everything backed up! The same has happened to me in the past so I was grateful for back up. It's good you have a computer expert in the family!
Happy Easter to you too, hope it turns out better than expected.
ReplyDeleteThankyou for your Easter Greetings, despite the weather being cold, the best day was yesterday, Pasquetta as the Monday is called here when Italians go out for the day having spent Easter Sunday with family. I will need extra exercise this week after eating Hot X Buns and chocolate.
ReplyDeleteI hope your son can rescue your hard drive.
Hope that everything works out great with your son's help. It's always nice to have a computer geek in the family. We have spitting snow daily and are looking for some more in the morning. I'll be glad for things to turn around again. Hope your Easter was lovely!
ReplyDeleteUh Oh, nothing worse than your computer dying. Hope your son can fix it. Lucky you have him. We had Easter with friends I hope you had a good one.
ReplyDelete