Most days in the month of January I enjoy the longer days and love to look through our windows to our big back yard. Let's just say that white is not my favourite "colour". But the good news is that I can see so many lovely colours if I just look through my photos online. I was having a problem with space it seemed, so I've been working on deleting many of the sunrises and sunsets, and other duplicates that don't need to be in my albums. It's really a chore but I have been enjoying some of my favourites and will share some with you today. Have a wonderful day wherever you are and keep smiling no matter what the weather!
Even in winter there is colour in the sky...
Yet I'd love to be flying to Hawaii again today...
Such beautiful plants - Aloha!
Remembering summer at the lake...
Sunshine Always - Sheila
Those are some beautiful images you've put into a mosaic. Don't throw away those sunset images! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThese are really beautiful photos in your mosaics Sheila. Did you know it only costs about $5.00 (unless it's gone up) to purchase more storage on Blogger? Mine is coming due soon and they deduct it automatically from our Visa. (not sure that is good but it's convenient!) I did the deletion thing the first time and gave up. It's easier to renew it once a year especially with all the photos I post!
ReplyDeleteThanks Pamela. I already have renewed that $5 storage but still want to delete a number of photos. There is not much colour outdoors except in the changing sky for at least half the year so that's why I take so many sunrises and sunsets.
DeleteOh, I forgot to mention that your banner collage is gorgeous! What a pretty colour!
ReplyDeleteAll of your photos are beautiful, but I have to say that I love the winter scenes the best. See why I belong in Winnipeg?!
ReplyDeleteHugs Cindy
Nice photos this happens to us all I guess. I know it does to me and I have to do away with a lot of pictures. I was already your follower for some reason my photo wasn't showing so I just followed you again now I am on here twice.
ReplyDeleteDeleting photos does take a long time. I've been trying to do that, too. And enjoying the memories along the way, as you have. You've captured some wonderful colour in your photos, Sheila. That banner you've created is stunning! Full of brightness that's sure to make you smile - it did that for me!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to be flying to Hawaii!
ReplyDeleteLike you, I've been deleting photos - trying to stay ahead of the game.
Your header is just beautiful- a jolt of colour.
Pretty mosaics of some wonderful scenes. Yes, it's white here as well and there'll be more white by morning. It can last into April. I'm going to look at your pretty photos and others' pretty ones, too. Before I know it, we'll be mowing the lawn. It always happens that way. (I especially despise mowing the lawn.) Any chance of planning a trip outta there? Sounds as if you could use some time on a beach. =D
ReplyDeleteidyllic
ReplyDeleteHappy Aloha to YOU
from Honolulu,
Comfort Spiral
~ > < } } ( ° >
> < } } ( ° >
Photos are good therapy. You have some great collections here and neat collages.
ReplyDeleteYour photos are gorgeous Shelia, but I was sorry to hear you are deleting some due to lack of storage. Have you considered storing them all on an external hard drive, they are not expensive to buy. Thankyou for your kind words on my last post, very much appreciated.
ReplyDeleteSheila,
ReplyDeleteI need to do the same with my photos. They just take over. Maybe this summer I will try again. Thanks for stopping by.
Carol
Your banner shot of mosaics is gorgeous! I do enjoy your collages of photos!
ReplyDeleteI really like your first mosaic, Sheila! What program did you use to make it? Perhaps it is more your good eye than the program?
ReplyDeleteThe flower mosaic was made with Picasa. I created the mosaic then clicked on "Invert Colors".
DeleteNice new header! Sunsets, flowers and smiles...it was a good visit over here.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing these beautiful collages, wonderful colours.
ReplyDeleteI love living in a warmer climate but it does seem like there have been some beautiful sunset photos taken this year from all over the country! Stay warm!
ReplyDeleteI love to look through my photo files too, it's amazing what we keep in there isn't it? Your mosaics are stunning and I can't imagine how you decided which ones to keep and which to let go.
ReplyDelete