Monday, April 12, 2010


Spring is coming but with the recent snow flurries and more predicted in the next few days I decided to look for spring flowers in my house...Sunshine Always!

I started this blog because I wanted to know how to make photo mosaics. Thanks Mary!
I am following Mary's Mosaic Monday at http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

  1. Good morning Sheila - I enjoyed your first few posts and have signed up as your newest follower. I was particularly touched by the post on the quilt you made for the extended care home - lovely, dignified.
    I'm glad you enjoyed the photos from my walk on Dallas Road. I don't live in Fairfield, but in a more rural area, but my favorite Thursday walks are Oak Bay and Fairfield - so watch for familiar gates, gardens and houses. While you came from Victoria, I once lived in Northern Alberta - indeed, my daughter was born there.
    'Til later......

    ReplyDelete