Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Back in the Loop


I would like to thank Lorrie at "Fabric, Paper, Thread" for her words of technical wisdom. I had been having problems trying to comment on some Blogs I've been following. She suggested a cause and luckily I have a live in Computer Analyst available. My son is a Systems Analyst for a distance university and though I don't like to bother him after he's worked all day, he was able to fix the problem in minutes. Thanks again Lorrie - these flowers are for you. Hopefully I'll be commenting on all my favorite blogs again soon.
Sunshine always - Sheila

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your supportive comments on my blog Shelia, and for putting me on your blogs that you follow list!

    I'm happy to hear your computer problem is now solved!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!! I'm so glad to read that the problem is solved and that you are once again totally 'connected'!
    Have you been following the story about Queenswood?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you can make comments now I'll be looking forward to your visit. Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. olá,amiga...td bem?
    seu blog é realmente lindo...parabens!!!
    grata pela visita e comentário...somos seguidoras agora ok?
    NAMASTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it wonderful to have a computer genius in the family? My youngest fills that spot but actually all my children are capable of helping with computer problems. They seemed to grow up knowing how!

    ReplyDelete