Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Love the Light!


The days of June are so long - I LOVE THE LIGHT! It would still be light enough at 11:15 pm to wander outside for a walk and there is always light in the northern sky. The morning light shines in before 4 am. The weather has been lovely and we've been gardening. This weekend I'm helping a friend with her daughter's wedding so that will be exciting. Though I've been away from the computer for awhile I'm looking forward to commenting on your blogs again. I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Do consider stopping by Mary's Little Red House to see the latest mosaics.

And just a note to some of you who are kind enough to comment on my blog...I have tried to leave a comment on your blogs but can find no way to do it below "Post a Comment". Hope to figure the problem out soon.

  • Pamela - I sure enjoyed your French Buttons blog
  • Olga - I've never made lentil soup but have loved it so it's time to try your recipe. Thanks...
  • Sandra - I so enjoyed your pictures of Barnaby and the crab and showed them to several family members who had such a chuckle. Barnaby brought joy to your life and through your pictures to others as well.
  • "Granny" -Don't worry - I don't go out alone. Your flowers are lovely! Try getting some delphiniums for long lasting perennial flowers. They grow to a height of about 4 feet along the east side of my house and bloom for quite a long period of time. They will need to be staked for the windy days though. Good luck with your flower garden!





3 comments:

  1. How well I remember that wonderful Alberta June light! After the long, dark winter it was so hard to bring the kids in to go to bed in the light! I imagine that you must be enjoying each minute of it.
    Have fun preparing for the wedding....I hope that there will be photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay close to home if you much be out at night...after the visiters you have had I would not be able to go out in the daylight. Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Mosaic, Sheila!

    I hope your daughter and friend have a wonderful time on their visit to NYC...so much to see and do here :-)

    ReplyDelete