.

Last weekend I helped some friends with their daughter's family wedding at their lakeside home. These photos were taken after 11pm. The colors were brilliant as the light was fading. The cloud mosaic is a result of my experiments with my computer's photo editing program. I think perhaps one of these days I may actually try to read my camera's manual and try to figure out how to do some fancy things with it before I take pictures. For now, working with the sliders that change an ordinary picture of clouds into a brightly colored graphic image is like painting without the smell of oil paints. Summer fun for yours truly...
I will be linking to Mary's Little Red House for Mosaic Monday with this post. If you have time to click on some of the links you will learn something new each day. Sunshine Always!
Colour slides or not, is there anything more beautiful than an Alberta sky? Gorgeous mosaics!
ReplyDeleteYour mosaics are so beautifully colorful, Sheila! I also find reading camera manuals slow going:-)
ReplyDeleteI hope your daughter had a wonderful time in NYC! She visited during unusually hot and humid weather for June.
Kind regards,
Pat
Your palette is beautiful!!! Love theses photos!!!
ReplyDeletelovely photos Sheila!
ReplyDeleteThe Alberta sky sure is beautiful. How do you enjoy living here after being in B.C.?
I find Ontario and Vancouver Island so dramatically different that it's hard at times.
Right now I am missing all the hot weather!
It is fun to "play" with the mosaics. I love the way you mixed the cloud pictures with the flowers.
ReplyDeleteYou have made a great colored mosaic of your clouds....I two like to play around with mosaics. Trish
ReplyDeleteI love playing with my mac's photographic gewgaws; I know it's cheating but it's fun.
ReplyDeleteWonderful playing with color. This looks like such fun!
ReplyDeleteReally neat sky pictures! They are super! We had a lovely red sky, it was amazing, a few nights ago at 9:30 ish - I ran to grab my camera. I will be posting pictures sometime this week of our firey sky! Thanks for sharing Sheila. Michelle
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, simply gorgeous mosaics.
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting on my cherry post, I appreciate the advice but it made me laugh when you suggested we leave the cherries to ripen a little more.
If I did that the birds would get them all, for sure, and there would be none at all for us.
Have a great week,
Maggie