Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summertime



My perennials are blooming all over the yard. The poppies are next and though they won't last long at all they are lovely. With all the rain we've had the lawn is still green. I really enjoy the color and variety of these favorites. Hope that your weekend was wonderful wherever you were. I'm linking to Mary's Mosaic Monday.

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful perennials. Everything here is resting in the heat so I'm enjoying everyone else's mosaics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful garden you must have! These shots are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful flowers ... love all the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous garden, I love the colors in the mosaic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful flowers!
    And I love the name of your blog!
    Thanks for paying me a visit today : )

    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheila, your flower mosaic is so full of vivid colors! Your garden must be so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's just gorgeous! I can imagine those colours against the backdrop of an Alberta sky.
    We're having a beautiful summer here on the Island. Funny though - we were at Barbs Fish and Chips on Friday and sat by some people from Saskatchewan who were not happy with our cool summer days and cooler nights!
    Aren't you coming this way soon?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful garden you have Sheila, you must enjoy it very much......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Sheila, have a nice week enjoying the flowers in your garden!
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful flowers! Enjoy your poppies...

    ReplyDelete
  11. You must have a beautiful garden. I love your pictures and mosaic. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful flowers; the blue and yellow pansies make a pretty pair.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like summertime too. Wonderful mosiac.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful summertime mosaic...love all of the gorgeous blooms. Have a wonderful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sheila... Loving alll those gorgeous flowers:-) So many great purples:-)
    Thanks for the heads up on the Salic Sea... no iI hadn't heard that (that is embarassing!).
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Shelia!!

    Looks like you have a green thumb! Your flowers are beautiful!
    Thank you always for your wonderful warm comments.
    Pamela xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely mosaic! I wish I had your green thumb Sheila! ~Diana

    ReplyDelete
  18. All the colour you've shown is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Sheila - lovely garden and flowers - I found your blog via Ann's and I thought I'd drop by as you liked Irish blogs! Hope you visit mine and follow if you like! I will add yours as you seem to have some lovely posts.
    All the best, Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful photo mosaic. I like that you have so many lilac/lavender colored flowers. I'm really in love with this color this summer.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete