Monday, March 5, 2012

The Years Fly By...


I reached a milestone yesterday and I've been trying to finish the scrapbook I started a few years ago.  
I've always saved bits of memorabilia and I thought it was time to sort through things and do something with the bits and pieces. 
My Mom and Dad had saved a small collection of things for me and I had a scrapbook I put together in my teenage years. 
I do want to remember my story because it's been a great one so far. 




When I was very small...



School days...

These photos show my youngest sister who was the flower girl when I graduated, my brother and I at my sister's graduation and my sister and I going off to grade 6 and 4...how quickly the years fly by!  It seems like yesterday.

12 comments:

  1. Time flies - the photo of you in the daffodils is just SO Victoria! It's fun to look at one's life in pictures and I should really follow your example someday soon.
    How was the wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful photos, Sheila, how nice that your folks saved them for you.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful achievement to get your photos organized. That's terrific. You've always been a cutie...Happy Birthday, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognize that place where you are surrounded by daffodils! Happy Birthday, Sheila - and congratulations on organizing your photos. That's a huge accomplishment! What's next?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, Sheila! It is always a trip down memory lane to look at old photos. Time passes so quickly but memories come back so clearly when one looks at a photo. Your scrapbook is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Shelia! I hope you had a wonderful day! And I love getting photos organized. They sure bring back memories! Your pages look great! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to you Sheila! I love your scrapbook of memories and photos. I remember those navy blazers with the white edging. Along with dark brown lace oxfords and navy and white saddle shoes! :) Blessings to you! Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, it is great that you have these photos organized, I bet the process brought back many fond remembrances.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sheila, your scrapbook pages are full of wonderful memories, how sweet they are!
    Happy Birthday, my dear, many happy returns!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Sheila, the pictures are so wonderful!!!! You're so smart to put a scrapbook together like this....

    Hope you had a great day!!!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  11. I stopped by to say, Hi and saw your beautiful new banner! It is outstanding...really gorgeous! ♥

    ReplyDelete