Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Remembering Spring





12 comments:

  1. Do you feel a bit warmer just for looking at them? I think I need to look at them longer! Soooo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, these are lovely blue skies, early flowers and long shadows of springtime. Console yourself with the fact that we also get a lot of rain on the coast this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images of spring. I especially like the last one; it's so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, spring is well on the way here, but it's still so very chilly. The wind is nippy and we have a week of rain ahead of us. But the daffodils are nodding brightly and the forsythia glows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you'd love to see the blossoms up View Street and Finlayson - always the earliest. We could use a little more warmth, but I really thing that spring is on its way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your wonderful spring photos, my favourite time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous...there seems to be a lot of lavender in the Spring flowers. Enjoy your day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the beautiful images to remind me that patience shall be rewarded! I have a hard time every year waiting for winter to finally give up and go away. Perhaps this year I won't have to wait so long?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of my favorite gardens to visit in Victoria. I like your captures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Victoria is a beautiful place. I can understand your yearning for the warmth. The spring colours are willing me to romp in the gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also love Victoria for it's quaint British atmosphere. And the Buchart Gardens are so beautiful. Your photos are really beautiful! Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  12. I keep saying this but I am so happy it is here! Hurrah for Spring.

    ReplyDelete