STARSHINE THROUGH MY WINDOWS...
Welcome to my world - see photographs that take you on the pathways I have followed - the days of sunshine and shadows and memories of days gone by...
Saturday, March 17, 2012
'Tis A Grand Day To Be Irish!
May the sound of happy music And the lilt of Irish laughter Fill your heart with gladness That stays forever after.
Oh Sheila what wonderful photos! I spent all day yesterday enjoying PBS's Create channel that ran travel shows all day featuring Ireland. What a treat! My great-grandmother was Irish and never let anyone in the family forget that fact..:) She was a very strict lady whose strength in adversity was legend! Hope you had a wonderful day! Tina xo
I love this Sheila! I've also visited each area you've shown in Ireland over the years. My oldest brother's wife was born in County Cork. Hope you had a lovely St. Patrick's Day! I celebrated mine in Colorado, as my youngest grandson turned one.
Thank you for visiting me . . . you are so correct, it would take paragraphs to describe that lovely country. We are "over the moon" in love with Ireland and the Irish!
I even wore Green yesterday, lovely photos.
ReplyDeleteLovely photos, Sheila. You've made some beautiful mosaics out of them.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Cindy
Oh Sheila what wonderful photos! I spent all day yesterday enjoying PBS's Create channel that ran travel shows all day featuring Ireland. What a treat!
ReplyDeleteMy great-grandmother was Irish and never let anyone in the family forget that fact..:) She was a very strict lady whose strength in adversity was legend!
Hope you had a wonderful day!
Tina xo
Lovely photos, hope you had a great "green" day!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great St. Paddy's day. Lovely mosaics.
ReplyDeleteAnd to you! The photos make me want to head to Ireland.
ReplyDelete-Karen
These are beautiful photos and mosaics. I'm late getting around. Sorry. Hope you had a good weekend. Pamela
ReplyDeleteOh, these photos are so wonderful!
ReplyDeleteOh I love your collages of Ireland. Ballykissangel comes to mind when viewing your shots.
ReplyDeleteI love this Sheila! I've also visited each area you've shown in Ireland over the years. My oldest brother's wife was born in County Cork. Hope you had a lovely St. Patrick's Day! I celebrated mine in Colorado, as my youngest grandson turned one.
ReplyDeleteI'm part,Irish, and proud of it...
ReplyDeleteI love your beautiful mosaic of Ireland!
Thank you for visiting me . . . you are so correct, it would take paragraphs to describe that lovely country. We are "over the moon" in love with Ireland and the Irish!
ReplyDelete