For some reason my blog, though updated, is opening here. Please click on home at the bottom of this post until I can figure out how to fix this - sorry for the inconvenience!
Early this morning, I was reminded of Sarah MacLachlan's lovely rendition of "Ordinary Miracle"as I glanced out our east window. Often I attempt to capture the changes in light. But today there were thousands of Franklin gulls swirling above our fields. They are hard to photograph because they move in waves so rapidly that it's as if you're trying to take pictures of the wind.
Beautiful photos Sheila!!
ReplyDeleteNo i don't volunteer in Sam's school. I volunteered in his class till grade 2 then your not needed but i did volunteer in the JK class of his old school. I'm really busy with my home and my husband is home and blogging keeps me very busy. As busy as i get i still very much miss family and my friends...this will take time!
Thanks for your concern though appreciated. This is what i love about blogging meeting great people with the same interests!!
You captured the early morning light beautifully!
ReplyDeleteThe birds in flight in your header are amazing. Great mosaic and photos. Light!!! Photographers delight!
ReplyDeleteHi Sheila,
ReplyDeleteI love the light, too. It's fun to get up early for the "golden hour" at sunrise.
Amanda
"Like trying to take pictures of the wind" - perfect!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're enjoying the Victoria Day weekend!
I love those pictures. With all the city life and development going on around, sometimes I dream about peaceful places like yours.
ReplyDeleteYou did a good job.... taking pictures of the birds.Trish
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely photos. They convey the spirit of the place so well.
ReplyDeleteSadly I have no more people as partners for the letter swap. It would have been good to have you join.Maybe the next time?
Lovely! How nice to look out over a field like that. ::Jill
ReplyDeleteNice mosaic! That first picture is so intriguing!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are so lovely. Great minds think alike-we have also posted pictures inspired by light today!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes,
Natasha, Stacey and Holly.
Stunning mosaic!:)
ReplyDeleteA lovely mosaic, you did a beautiful job capturing the light. Love the photo of the gulls.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty mosaic and love the birds. I tried to photograph a flock like that recently and it was tough! You never know when they are going to move.
ReplyDeleteI really like the changes in light in the mosaic. It is so amazing to see so many birds in one spot!
ReplyDeleteI'm now following you! Happy Monday!
ReplyDeleteYou have a great eye for catching stunning light!
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures! very pretty mosaic!
ReplyDeleteThe light in the mosaics is very lovely. There sure are a ton of gulls in your last two photos! Franklin gulls? I'll have to check that out!
ReplyDeleteHi, just lovely photos and mosaic! I hope that you have a wonderful new week!
ReplyDeleteHugs...
Bobbi
Very fun mosaic!
ReplyDeleteIf you ever get a chance...stop by and join in with us on Friday~~Finding Beauty. You know exactly what beauty is.
claudia