Thursday, July 1, 2010

Canada Day




I'm a proud Canadian and feel fortunate to live in such a beautiful and diverse land.
As Canadians, we are defined by the geography and our connection to the land.
If you would like to explore Canada from your computer,
I've provided links to our Provinces and Territories.
Sit back, just click and enjoy some of the natural wonders of our country
and a taste of our Canadian Culture.
Celebrate Canada Day with us!

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

Ontario

Quebec

New Brunswick

Nova Scotia

Prince Edward Island

Newfoundland and Labrador

Yukon

Northwest Territories

Nunavut

Hope you enjoy your "Armchair Travels" in Canada tonight!

9 comments:

  1. What a great idea, Sheila! From the comments I've seen on Canada Day blogs, we still hide our light under a basket and people don't know much at all about our country. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Canada Day my Canadian Friend!!
    Pamela xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Canadians have every reason to be proud of your country.
    Happy belated Canada Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Canada Day! I would love to visit your country. I've been to British Colombia for a very brief visit many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheila, This is fabulous! Thanks for posting this. Someday I'd like to visit Montreal and also Banff and Lake Louise. Your country is so beautiful.
    Blessings, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Canada!!! Hello Sheila! Thanks for visiting me on my website and asking about what I meant by 'last day' - I should have written 'last day of June'....I was sleepy when I wrote that posting! I hope you had a wonderful Canada Day! We certainly have a lot to be thankful for living in this beautiful country. See you soon! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only been in BC and Alberta, but would love to see provinces farther east.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A little late but Happy Canada Day to you !
    Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment, I do hope we can visit with each other often.
    Off to have a little read of your older posts now.
    Tata for now,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had a wonderful Canada Day, Sheila. I've visited four provinces in Canada through the years . All were beautiful and graced by wonderful, friendly people

    ReplyDelete