This morning I came across an amazing story that I haven't heard on the news. I'd like to simply refer you to
Linds, a fellow blogger. She's shared a wonderful story of how the people in Christchurch are being helped by the
Student Volunteer Army. How wonderful! It's a good news story that you'll be glad you took the time to read.
Shelia, I answered your question about my coat in a blog post and linked to you. What a tragedy in New Zealand!
ReplyDeleteNancy
Why is it the media never highlight such stories! Thanks so much for drawing our attention to this.
ReplyDeleteThank you for pointing me in that direction, Sheila. What a wonderful story!
ReplyDeleteSheila,
ReplyDeleteI'm catching up on blogging this afternoon now that the house is quiet.
What a wonderful story you've shared. People want to help and the Student Volunteers sound like a great way to mobilize and organize young people.