
What fun I'm having now - just playing with Picasa...I'm really trying all kinds of crazy effects while superimposing random pictures over each other. if you're enjoying an inside day instead of shoveling snow or need a break from shoveling snow or don't feel like walking on the icy roads then maybe you'd have fun painting too. I've got a smile on my face today!
This is a painting from the Louvre superimposed over a photo of the stained glass dome of the Galleries Lafayette.
And if on this winter day in February you feel like taking a trip why not visit one of the great
Likely you've already heard of the Google Art Project. It's a wonderful place to take a wander and marvel at the art of the world's masters.
Be sure to click on the fascinating videos in the "Learn More" links.
Enjoy your visits. It's a good way to travel on a winter day...


Sheila!!!
ReplyDeletefirst.. I ADORE your header!
secondly..
am LOVING the color you've splashed into/onto the pages of this wonderful post!!
thirdly.. I intend to do just as you've suggested.. do some traveling via Google..
yep ..very cold and snowy in my world..
this calls for escapism on the grandest scale!!
warmest hugs..
Loui♥
What fun! You are waaaaay ahead of me with the Picassa business!
ReplyDeleteYou Picassa photos are fabulous! No playing I've done has produced results like those!
ReplyDeleteWow, I must take some time to learn more on the Picasa features. Nice work!
ReplyDeleteIt does look like you are having fun! Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteNancy
Wow, it must be so fascinating creating all these interesting images. I love the first one; so much color and liveliness!
ReplyDeleteAmazing what you can do if you have some time to play, great effects. Yes I heard about the google Art Project recently, what a brilliant scheme.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! I'm looking forward to finding the free time to 'play' over at Picasa...but not really seeing it happening anytime soon. I love the clouds in your header.
ReplyDeleteLearning how to manipulate my photos is on my to-do list. You're light years ahead of me. Beautiful end results. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI haven't tried to manipulate photos this way in Picasa --it looks like fun! The first photo looks like a wonderful Impressionist watercolor.
ReplyDeleteI have heard of the Google Art Project. It's such a wonderful idea!