Hope that you have a special day
sharing it with those you love
and thinking of special people
you've loved all your life.
Happy Valentine's Day!
I'm linking this mosaic
of the hearts in my house
to Mary's Little Red House.
Sunshine Always - Sheila

Happy Hearts Day to you, Sheila. I love your new header. I hope you have a special day with someone you love.
ReplyDeleteHope your day is love filled. I especially love the red heart in the upper right corner of your mosaic...beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThose hearts are adorable. Happy Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteAnd a Happy Hearts Day right back to you, Sheila. I love the photo in your header!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, I hope you have a great day with someone you love.
ReplyDeletePretty images, love is for every day not just Valentines day.
ReplyDeleteHappy late Hearts Day to you. Trish
ReplyDeleteHi Sheila,
ReplyDeleteIt may be Wednesday but I'm still looking at all the lovely mosaics from MM.
I enlarged your mosaic to get a better look at the Venetian heart which is truly beautiful.
Is it Murano glass?
Such a pretty heart collection, Sheila! I hope you had an enjoyable ♥ Day!
ReplyDelete